BSK

KTS

BSK, so glad to see you back!
I have been a member for just a short time but I have been reading on here for many years. I have always really enjoyed your posts and your wealth of deer knowledge.
Even at my age (been deer hunting since 1962) I have learned a lot about deer and hunting just from your posts.
Looking forward to you bringing more great information and knowledge to those that want to learn.
Welcome back!

oldmanelrod

2-Step Enabled
Thank goodness no more train stories! I avoid them like the plague now!

Our "Death March" got cancelled this year due to Covid, but we've had some good ones. One attempt over the Tetons that got blocked by the first blizzard of the year. A second attempt that was successful. The full length of Bryce Canyon. Twice across the Grand Canyon in a day. And a near disaster through the longest slot canyon in the U.S. (Buckskin Gulch). 21 miles of wading and swimming through ice-cold water, sloppy mud and quicksand.
Good to see you back. Enjoy and learn from your post.

volsfan1976

So glad to see BSK is back. I also don't post much but really just enjoy reading and learning.and have learned a lot on this site by reading what these guys that are coming back post. We will all benefit from them being here

moondawg

BSK...please tell me you haven't taken up bowhunting during your sabbatical. I can't be the only one who doesn't bowhunt! :D Seriously, it's good to see you back!

BSK

BSK...please tell me you haven't taken up bowhunting during your sabbatical. I can't be the only one who doesn't bowhunt! :D Seriously, it's good to see you back!

Nope, still not a bowhunter and probably never will be. I prefer to keep hunting pressure on my place to a minimum until MZ season opens, which just happens to fall just as older buck movement is peaking. This has greatly increased our success on older bucks.

BSK

Attachments

• 2013Bryan2b.jpg
    2013Bryan2b.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 520
  • 2015Bryan1b2.jpg
    2015Bryan1b2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 435
  • 2017Bryan1.jpg
    2017Bryan1.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 390
  • 2020Bryan2.jpg