Sold/Expired Broken Arrow Hunting Club

bowhunter163

All waiting list requests will now go through our website . www.brokenarrowhuntingclub.weebly.com

4400 acre lease located in Perry county . Will be a QDM lease . Basic rules will be posted below . There will be 15 people on 4400 acres . The price will be 675 a person . You will be allowed one non family guest . Kids 18 and under are free . You can text or call me at any time at 865-684-6035

Each member will be allowed one guest for the year. Any buck a guest kills will count toward the members buck limit .

Broken Arrow Hunting Club 2015 Hunting Rules

All rules will be followed

Bucks must be at least 2.5 yrs. old (preferably 3.5 but I realize a few are new at aging on the hoof . I will provide ample material to practice aging bucks quickly in the field ). Absolutely no 1.5 yr old bucks will be killed. There will be a penalty of losing your second buck tag. Anyone caught not registering a deer and trying to hide it will be immediately removed from the club.

All deer must be weighed (scale on site) , aged/jawbone kept , and reported to the club .

Check in/out map on site must be used .

No assigned spots. Anyone can hunt anywhere as long as the area is open on the map. Earliest check in to an area is 1 hr. before daylight.

If you are the only one on the property please let someone know where you will be and let them know when you leave . (will probably designate a person you can text).

During the season four wheelers only allowed to go to and from your stand except between the hours of 12-3 pm . Exceptions can be made to haul stands in etc. but only if pre approved and only during mid day .

Absolutely no intrusion into marked sanctuary zones( which will be the clear cut areas ) except to retrieve a wounded animal .

Everyone must wear an approved safety harness while using any tree stand on the property.

All state hunting regulations will be followed no exceptions. Anyone caught doing anything illegal will be immediately removed from the lease .

No guests on opening weekends .

Strict

Re: Perry County

I'm interested and following the threads.

#5 - Some people like to be in the stand an hour before daylight so you might want to modify the check in time especially if you end up with 4200 acres.

#7 - Does this mean you have to walk to the stand or is it to prevent joyriders?

bowhunter163

Strict":1pflio3v said:
I'm interested and following the threads.

#5 - Some people like to be in the stand an hour before daylight so you might want to modify the check in time especially if you end up with 4200 acres.

#7 - Does this mean you have to walk to the stand or is it to prevent joyriders?
#5 check in time could change a bit but not much .

#7 means you have to walk to your stand to hunt . There are sufficient roads throughout the lease to prevent you from having to walk very far . If you want to ride your four wheeler from camp to the area you want to hunt and park it on the gravel road that's fine but you might as well just drive your vehicle and park it there . But no riding down the fire break roads that lead to hardwoods etc .. The northern part of the lease is all hardwoods and there will be designated trails where four wheelers can drive to and park .

LIL JOKER

deerchaser007":eamqmxiv said:
Can you post a aerial photo or PM me one? I like what you got planned and like what you have laid out for the future.
Same here would like to see a map..thanks

bowhunter163

If you are interested and can pay fairly quickly let me know . The only thing keeping this from starting up is lack of funds . I wish I had the money to pay for it up front but I don't have that kind of money laying around .

AT Hiker

ahurst":2x3bqbs5 said:
What part of Perry County is it in? Does it include turkey season?

Good question and if it does include turkey this is a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhunter163

AT Hiker":2imkp7k4 said:
ahurst":2imkp7k4 said:
What part of Perry County is it in? Does it include turkey season?

Good question and if it does include turkey this is a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
South of Linden and yes this price includes turkey hunting .

bowhunter163

I'm getting close to having enough people to fill the 2200 acres so I'm getting ready to start taking money . If you are interested please PM/call/text me with your name ,TNdeer name, and phone number .

Hopefully we are going to meet at the property next weekend to look at it and hand in money .

bowhunter163

If your interested in coming down to the property Sunday and looking it over , shoot me a PM , text , or call . We are planning on meeting down there around lunch .

Gravey

richmanbarbeque":1i4rfknf said:
There is NO deer in Perry Co.
LOL...good to see you around still. I was thinking just the other day about who all I haven't seen here in a while and you were one of them. If you're still working in franklin shoot me a pm and we'll catch lunch one day as I'm over there normally twice a week.

Sorry for the sidetrack bowhunter.

bowhunter163

Gravey":tlmgh19q said:
richmanbarbeque":tlmgh19q said:
There is NO deer in Perry Co.
LOL...good to see you around still. I was thinking just the other day about who all I haven't seen here in a while and you were one of them. If you're still working in franklin shoot me a pm and we'll catch lunch one day as I'm over there normally twice a week.

Sorry for the sidetrack bowhunter.
Free bump lol

bowhunter163

We are meeting tomorrow at the property . If you want to come down and check it out shoot me a message or call .

lightfoot

2-Step Enabled

LIL JOKER":21kiwp1x said:
deerchaser007":21kiwp1x said:
Can you post a aerial photo or PM me one? I like what you got planned and like what you have laid out for the future.

deerchaser007

Want to share some of the photos I took yesterday at our meet at this property.

cutover/ COVER,COVER/COVER

the hardwoods

honey hole in the pines and view looking into the pines

the PIPELINE

Of course, we could not even make a small dent in looking over the full potential of this place. BUT, using aerial,topo, and getting some first hand look at the cover this property has, it has a HUGE potential. This is my opinion, for whats it worth, this property has some of the most potential I have ever seen in becoming a successful QDM club for its members and their families. It gonna take a good group of dedicated hunters to get the groundwork laid, lay out a plan, and get the ball rolling. In 3 to 5 years, short years, it will be a solid established club with a SOLID age structure. If any of you are like me, and just wanna get into a club and start it from scratch, build it to be better year after year, with a great group of friends, this is your deal.

Latest posts