Sold/Expired Hunting clothing

Gravey

Need to make some room in the hunting closet and move some stuff I don't use anymore. Prefer not to ship but if you want to pay shipping and I can find a box I will.

Redhead 1856 Fleece - this is the set that has the wind proof liner in them. Jacket is XL and pants are L but run big.
$75 for both - SOLD
IMG_5329.jpegIMG_5328.jpeg
IMG_5330.jpeg

Browning insulated bib overalls XL $35 - SOLD
IMG_5333.jpegIMG_5334.jpeg

Remington insulated bib overalls L - these are a cordura type material. Needs a good washing as I've used them for riding side by side over the years so they have some mud on the lower part of the legs. $35 SOLD
IMG_5331.jpegIMG_5332.jpeg

Last edited:

Timber

Need to make some room in the hunting closet and move some stuff I don't use anymore. Prefer not to ship but if you want to pay shipping and I can find a box I will.

Redhead 1856 Fleece - this is the set that has the wind proof liner in them. Jacket is XL and pants are L but run big.
$75 for both
View attachment 203672View attachment 203673
View attachment 203674

Browning insulated bib overalls XL $35
View attachment 203675View attachment 203676

Remington insulated bib overalls L - these are a cordura type material. Needs a good washing as I've used them for riding side by side over the years so they have some mud on the lower part of the legs. $35
View attachment 203678View attachment 203677
Is the fleece set a men's cut? If so, I would be interested in them and I am in Knoxville. Thanks.

Gravey

Is the fleece set a men's cut? If so, I would be interested in them and I am in Knoxville. Thanks.
Yes they're men's. I'm 5' 10" & 210. Wear a 46 in a sport coat and 34-35 waist.
I will take those Browning XL bibs for $35
I can possibly meet you when you get off work. Text or call me and we'll figure it out.

Timber

Yes they're men's. I'm 5' 10" & 210. Wear a 46 in a sport coat and 34-35 waist.

I can possibly meet you when you get off work. Text or call me and we'll figure it out.
I would like to purchase the fleece set from you then. If you are indeed coming to Knoxville tomorrow I could meet with you somewhere and purchase if possible. Thanks. I believe the fleece top and bottom would be a great fit for me.

Latest posts