Outdoors and Clothing Cleanout

TNRifleman

Hey guys, I have a bunch of stuff listed on EBay right now this is either outdoor related or clothing. Check the link below for my Ebay listings and hit me up if you see anything you want to make an offer on. Here's a list of some of the things on there: Bergara Omni Brake 6.5 cal, Bergara Omni Brake .30 cal, Axion Stabilizer, Sitka beanie/glove combo, White River Knife, LL Bean, Duluth Trading and North Face Tops, Oakley Ballistic Shooting Glasses, CVA bag, Trulock Choke, Headlamp, etc..

Pickup in Collierville or will ship

TNRifleman

Even though they dont kick they still have muzzle rise and the break helps keep you on target throughout the ahot to see your impact
This is it. I have a few 6.5 CM's and 6.5 PRCs and none of them wear a brake. However, if target shooting and not using a suppressor, eliminating muzzle rise so that you can see impact is desirable.

Chippy

Hey guys, I have a bunch of stuff listed on EBay right now this is either outdoor related or clothing. Check the link below for my Ebay listings and hit me up if you see anything you want to make an offer on. Here's a list of some of the things on there: Bergara Omni Brake 6.5 cal, Bergara Omni Brake .30 cal, Axion Stabilizer, Sitka beanie/glove combo, White River Knife, LL Bean, Duluth Trading and North Face Tops, Oakley Ballistic Shooting Glasses, CVA bag, Trulock Choke, Headlamp, etc..

Pickup in Collierville or will ship
Have you already sold the brake for the 6.5?

Latest posts