utvolsfan77

Have any of you guys used borescopes to check out the rifling of your gun barrels? What is the best one to get that won't require a 30-year mortgage? lol I've been reading about this one made by Teslong that sounds affordable, but I don't know anything about them. If any members have experience with these, I'd appreciate any information and advice you could give. Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Omega

I bought one similar to this, saved me a bunch of grief too when I purchased a barrel that had little to no lead, was able to get it returned and worked on by showing pics of the issue. And it has come in handy for other things too, last used it to look behind the sheetrock to see what was snagging an A/C wire the guys were trying to replace.

USB Endoscope for OTG Android Phone
618eCMEzVFL._SX466_.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

fairchaser

The teslong with the rigid rod works best for me. You can control the camera better on the end of a stiff shaft. Some of the key things to look for is fire cracking in front of the chamber, carbon ring, copper fouling and too much carbon buildup from poor cleaning methods. Don't freak out with some carbon in the grooves and go crazy trying to get every speck out. You can do more harm than good.

Latest posts