Boots

knightrider

I know all our feet are different but crispi is the worst boot ive ever out on my feet, tried several different insoles and still couldnt make them work. I love my salomon boots though

Carlos

Danner Pronghorn, been thru two pair in past 14 yrs. Only leather boot I'll own. Schnees pack boots for rubber bottom & leather uppers for snow.
These are my favorite as well, they last forever, and are warm and comfortable also.

mike52

Best pair of boots that I have Ever Had was a pair of Rocky's 800 gram thinsulate about 1998 ,wore them hunting in all sorts of terrain , mud snow wet grass unbeatable until the 8 the year I had then, then the soles just disappeared. Ordered another pair and got less than 1 year out of them. same thing, soles gone . Went to Danners boot, first pair started leaking the 2nd week i wore them. Took them back to BASS PRO got refund. I tried different boots for years and finally when back to Danner. First boot was made in China /second was Vietnam. So far I am somewhat satisfied in this boot . Been using them 3 years

Hduke86

I know all our feet are different but crispi is the worst boot ive ever out on my feet, tried several different insoles and still couldnt make them work. I love my salomon boots though
I can honestly say my Crispi boots are the STIFFEST boot I've ever had on my feet and at first I was thinking NO WAY could I walk in these for long. Salomon is a great boot and love the pair I have.

Buzzard Breath

The best boot out there under $250 is the Salomon 4d 3 GTX.
I'm not going to say that these aren't the best boots under $250, because $250 doesn't get someone many choices in a high quality boot. But..... my last 2 pairs of these have been junk and started to self-destruct in under a year. I haven't even had any hard hunts that really put them to the test. I've got some pretty big plans in the coming years and will need a reliable boot. So, I'm going to start new boot search this winter and I'm sure I'm going to cry a little when I hand the cashier my credit card.

Gravey

Best pair of boots that I have Ever Had was a pair of Rocky's 800 gram thinsulate about 1998 ,wore them hunting in all sorts of terrain , mud snow wet grass unbeatable until the 8 the year I had then, then the soles just disappeared. Ordered another pair and got less than 1 year out of them. same thing, soles gone . Went to Danners boot, first pair started leaking the 2nd week i wore them. Took them back to BASS PRO got refund. I tried different boots for years and finally when back to Danner. First boot was made in China /second was Vietnam. So far I am somewhat satisfied in this boot . Been using them 3 years
Those Rocky's were great. They were called the Cornstalker and made out of cordura. Unfortunately I had the same experience with my 2nd or 3rd pair. Soles just disintegrated. Now I wear Danner Pronghorn uninsulated in early season then Muck Woody Max when it gets colder. Probably going to buy some insulated Pronghorns.

deerhunter10

Any of y'all tried them LITE boots yet?
Going to order a pair to work out of for the price point.

As far as hunting I switched to lacrosse from mucks and I like them way better. The last two pairs of mucks I had didn't last good at all. Lacrosse is more comfortable and so far way more durable. Only been using them for 2 years now. I am hot natured so I got the burly and just got in a pair of the grange.

Union Co. Boy

Those Rocky's were great. They were called the Cornstalker and made out of cordura. Unfortunately I had the same experience with my 2nd or 3rd pair. Soles just disintegrated. Now I wear Danner Pronghorn uninsulated in early season then Muck Woody Max when it gets colder. Probably going to buy some insulated Pronghorns.
I got the insulated Pronghorns since I wear the uninsulated ones as well. I love mine. They are just as comfortable and keep my feet warmer than others I've owned.

K-dub

Have had a pair of Danner boots g do or about 12 years. Still as good as the day I bought them. Got a pair of Lacrosse alpha burley last year for something different when I'm too lazy to deal with tying boots 😂

Latest posts