SNAKE BOOTS

C1295

If anyone runs across a good deal on some snake boots let me know! I am in the market for a new pair mine have seen better days.

DeerMan66

I have Redheads with laces and a side zipper. I've had them 4 or 5 years with no issues. The have mixed reviews on the Bass Pro website. When I need another pair I will consider another pair of Redheads.

Gobble4me757

If not swampy, loved my Irish setter vaptrex…but just got fed up with the dew soaking mine…switched to lacrosse alpha agility snake books and honestly, like em more than my vaptrex and they are waterproof slip ons

Specializedjon

Just don't turn out like me that's all I watch 😂 my wife can't stand it lol
I started "All is quiet on the Western Front" at 2100 last night. I'm an hour in and it's pretty darn good so far.

Hat tip @BSK (I believe recommended that one) 👍

Sheriff Longmire's gonna have to solve crimes without me for a few days.

BSK

"All Quiet on the Western Front" is a great remake. But then, even the original is good. It has one of the best battle scenes ever filmed.

C1295

I have a pair of the muck boot brand snake boots. Stay away from them.
They make you goose step like a nazi, they are so stiff. Really hot on your feet too
Thanks for letting me Know Sir. Definitely don't want that most my spots are about a mile hike in and out so Don't want anything that's going to kill my feet.

Latest posts