Boots

Coldfusion

Just got rutmaster and have never had rubber boots fit so well. Insole feels like a tennis shoes and ankle it tighter so zero slipping. I've never tried mucks that fit well enough to justify the price. As soon as I tried on rutmaster I bought them. Go to Bass Pro and try both I say

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Coldfusion

Rutmaster hands down. Spent multiple days run and gun turkey hunting and my feet were fine. These actually fit with no heel slip and I wear a 13 so that's big for me.

TennSportsman

I wear the rutmaster 2.0 insulated for treestand hunting and uninsulated for turkey season. Super comfy for a rubber boot but with it having a nice footbed comes more weight to the boot. They are heavier than other rubbers but more comfortable. I've never used Muck, but I have used Lacrosse which were quite a bit lighter. Overall, I would stick to the Rutmaster 2.0's.

Coldfusion

My rutmaster are also 2.0. I used to use some insulated leather upper with rubber bottom boots, idk the brand, with thick wool lining. I think weight is comparable of these two. I can't say about weight of the mucks. I wear 13 and am flat footed with smaller ankles so alot of boots slip on my heal bad. I've never found mucks that fit well. Rutmaster are right to put on and take off but they hold in place while on. No blisters from loose ankles with these.

ruthunter

Are the rutmaster good in cold temps. Been using lacrosse 1200 and 1500 grams, no problem with my feet getting cold. But at 48 the weight of these boots have my knees aching at night. Looking for warmth and maybe lighter weight

Team Browning

Muck. I've got the shoes that I've had for years. Perfect for yard work. I've got the boots. Great for hunting. My cousin just did a hunt in the Yukon. He asked before going what the guides wore. Mucks or similar product.

Rakkin6

I like them both, use the Irish Setters during turkey season and I have a pair of the Muck Field Blazers for deer. And there is definitely mo heel slip in the Irish Setters. First few times taking them off was a little work lol.

iowavf

RobDooley":34q88o3q said:
Muck. I have the Artic pro and love them. Lacrosse close second.
That's what I have and can say they're the warmest boots I've found and very comfortable for walking in. If I'm walking a longer distance to sit somewhere and it's cold, I'll roll the tops down to let some of the heat out while walking in.

Teacher

2-Step Enabled
iowavf":1mvuu56i said:
RobDooley":1mvuu56i said:
Muck. I have the Artic pro and love them. Lacrosse close second.
That's what I have and can say they're the warmest boots I've found and very comfortable for walking in. If I'm walking a longer distance to sit somewhere and it's cold, I'll roll the tops down to let some of the heat out while walking in.

Bought a pair of new, not army surplus, Mickey Mouse boots several years ago. My feet have never gotten cold wearing them. My feet do get cold in my Mucks when temps hover around 30. Mucks wear very good to me but don't keep my toes warm.

B

Westnvol89

I have muck but would like something the breaths so I don't sweat as much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts