Binoculars!!!

UTGrad

CZ284 said:
I use the Swarovski 8 x 32s and love them. They have saved many a spike from getting shot thinking it was a doe. Bought them originally for a Canadian bear hunt but don't go anywhere without them any more. The harness is a great way to keep them close but out of the way.

I bet it is a nice pair!

A.K.A.

I had some 4x's but they messed up. You get what you pay for. Just used my scope last year. Thought about getting some more but haven't yet.

jakeway

I use a couple models of Leupold Wind River. Gun hunting in fairly open terrain I use an 8X42 model, but for bowhunting I use a pair of Yosemite 6X32. They are much lighter than full size Binocs, and much better than the "compact" models.

Shoot2Kill

Nikon Monarch 10x42's. I love them to death. They kind of spoil you with their light gathering, though. Last night I saw a HUGE buck real late with my Nikons but I couldn't see it through my scope. It was really painful to see such a huge deer that late and not be able to do anthing about it.

Bowdacious

ETNWT said:
I had some 4x's but they messed up. You get what you pay for. Just used my scope last year. Thought about getting some more but haven't yet.
Please don't glass the woods with your scope.It is not safe.Please don't argue that it is...we have already beat that dead horse. Use binos or eyeballs.

B&C chaser

I bought a pair of Steiner Predator 10x50's at Bass Pro a few months ago. They were usually priced at 969 + tax, but they were missing the bino case and the rubber lense cover that is built onto the neckstrap so they sold them to me for 459 + tax and gave me a Leupold bino case. They are brand new , never sold or returned so I couldn't pass them up for that price. I haven't used them hunting yet , but I like them so far.

Latest posts