Binoculars under $300????

REM7

Whats a good brand to get with out breaking the bank? I want to stay under 300$. And not be a huge set that gets in the way. All help appreciated.

Poleaxe

Go buy u a pair Redfields. Leupold bought them a while back and started putting their VRX2 glass in them. I held them next to the high priced bincos and the clairity and light was just as good. Im not blowing smoke. Just google them and read the reviews and that will convience u. And to convience u more, their only $159.99. Oh yeah they also have a lifetime garuntee like leuopold so if they get damanged u can send them back and they'll either send u a new pair or fix them.

W.Seay

If you are going with nikons atleast get the monarchs. I don't like them because nikons all have cheap flimsy eye cups. Go to thesamplelist.com and get the 8 x30 khales. Buy a very good quality set ONCE and be done with it, trust me!!!!! Been there done that!

Relentless

Just got a catalog where Bass Pro is selling some Leupold binoculars for $119.00.

I actually bought a 10x monocular and like it. Its compact and clear (got it for $40.00).

DMD

I bought a pair of Leupold at Bass Pro for $99, and I love them. I compared them to Nikons and others in similar price range, nothing could touch the Leupold.

Crow Terminator

Hahah I think every response is going to be different.

I actually spent a great deal of time researching and looking through binoculars to find the ones I thought were the best/clearest.

I settled on the Minox BV IIs in 10x42. They will run you about $270 new...or if you can find a demo pair at Cameralandny.com you can save some $. That's what mine were. I found some binocular models that were clearer, but they were $1,200+ models. Yet these Minox were on par with those I looked through in the $500-800 range.

Bowdacious

W.Seay said:
If you are going with nikons atleast get the monarchs. I don't like them because nikons all have cheap flimsy eye cups. Go to thesamplelist.com and get the 8 x30 khales. Buy a very good quality set ONCE and be done with it, trust me!!!!! Been there done that!
A piece of duct tape around the left eye cup fixes that. :)

Latest posts