Big rack,big mystery

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
What's your deal with snake, you have 14 post and half are jabs at him. Y'all buds that rib each other or do you have a problem with the man. I'd personally like to know.
Someone that joined Monday! Kinda weird … maybe snake use to take his lunch money?

Snake

What's your deal with snake, you have 14 post and half are jabs at him. Y'all buds that rib each other or do you have a problem with the man. I'd personally like to know.
Don't know him by his handle ! If he would care pm me his gripe maybe I could apologize if I offended him . If not then I guess he's just wanting to cause trouble. If I had an offense against someone I'd make it known to the individual unless I was scared to face him .

atnvol

Skull looks to me as if it has been simmered and cleaned, but the peroxide has not been brushed on yet to make it snow white. I prefer to do all my antlered mounts as Europeans. I like the look and they do not take up near the space and I can do this completely in a few days rather than months and several hundreds of dollars for a reputable taxidermist mount.

atnvol

And that is one awesome buck! And what a rush that would have been to see it walking towards you.

And I would speculate that the rear view is to show off those drop tines!

7mm08

Anti venom seems to be a complete jack butt (being nice) and hopefully won't be here long.
Probably just an atheist and frightened by a man strong in his conviction of God.

Last edited: