Big rack,big mystery

BD06CFEE-DE37-4334-A594-4ADEBED6BAA2.jpeg

Seemed relevant. LOL

Rev1

This is the deer killed around Friendship. I talked to local warden and was told it was legit and was killed in Crockett Co. It supposed to have green scored 214 ?? It appears to be the same buck. I have not physically seen it but confirmed it with the warden.
Holy moly!!!!!

Snake

Actually, I suspect this "anti-venom" is one of our "administrators"
and one of Snake's friends, just messing with him,
and us :D
Sure has increased the post count on this thread!
Half right it is not a administrator though , just joined to rattle my cage . I worked with him . I sure do like the support you guys gave me though kinda heart warming 💓

DRSJ35

Dang snake at least that turned my frown upside down. Now I can see y'all like to have for fun. Now back to the pic. Any chance the pic is photoshopped and he's actually holding up 2 bull puds for dinner ? Come on it's a joke !!! I really have no idea.

buckbstr_1

This is the deer killed around Friendship. I talked to local warden and was told it was legit and was killed in Crockett Co. It supposed to have green scored 214 ?? It appears to be the same buck. I have not physically seen it but confirmed it with the warden.
So we have two pictures and both show the backside of the rack. I would like to see a front picture of this buck. Gosh, it is huge for a TN buck! I wonder what the buck weighed field dressed.

Specializedjon

There's a good chance he grew up in my gym....no one ever goes in there, lots of beer and snacks.

Somethings weird about the picture. Even my pathetic deer I always take a front shot. Doesn't make sense. A trophy like that I'd have a 100 photos of me with different camo patterns, different settings, sitting with us the supper table with the family....and so on 🤣

atnvol

A deer's rack almost always look larger from behind. Since the drop tines are coming from the back of the antlers, I can understand why he is displaying it from behind. I would expect that in time we will see frontal pictures as it will be likely that it will be scored and registered. A really fine deer.

Latest posts