Big rack,big mystery

cbhunter

I am as well.
(Plus, the guy holding it——-his sunglasses are upside down). 😂

This pic is backwards in more ways than one. Haha
He also has some sort of "business" shirt on it that has a rack on it. Makes me wonder if it's a farmed deer.

But who knows, anything is possible. I figure if it was really killed in tn, it would have spread like wildfire by now

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
He also has some sort of "business" shirt on it that has a rack on it. Makes me wonder if it's a farmed deer.

But who knows, anything is possible. I figure if it was really killed in tn, it would have spread like wildfire by now
I tried zooming in the clarify the shirt and got no where with it.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

Under the logo it says " I hate snake "😂😂😂

chart1300

This is the deer killed around Friendship. I talked to local warden and was told it was legit and was killed in Crockett Co. It supposed to have green scored 214 ?? It appears to be the same buck. I have not physically seen it but confirmed it with the warden.

Attachments

• BF6F9C78-282C-4290-8B48-0B3C3547F57C.jpeg
    BF6F9C78-282C-4290-8B48-0B3C3547F57C.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 279

cbhunter

This is the deer killed around Friendship. I talked to local warden and was told it was legit and was killed in Crockett Co. It supposed to have green scored 214 ?? It appears to be the same buck. I have not physically seen it but confirmed it with the warden.
Same buck for sure, that is awesome! I admittedly didn't believe it but am tickled that it may be legit and from Tn!

CliffordN

If you can come up with the name of the hunter and, better yet, some contact info, I would like to discuss doing an article about this one.

Latest posts