Best trail cam non cellular

TheLBLman

Just in case some don't realize this . . . . .
You can use cell cams as "non"-cell cams,
just like most regular trail cams.

In other words, you might want to use a "cell" cam as a cell cam during certain times of the year, then just use it as a non-cell regular trail cam during other times.

You only pay for the cell feature when you're using it.
"Cell" becomes just an option you can utilize or not.

Generally speaking,
The only drawback I've seen to using cell cams as regular trail cams
has been that most cell cams in use do not have a field scan setting option.
But many trail cam users don't use field scan any way.

Lilbuckgetter

Looking for advice on the best non cellular trail cam to buy. No cell service where I hunt so it would be a waste of money for me. I'm tired of buying cheap cameras and only getting a year or 2 max out of them. I loved my Cuddeback back in the day but can't really find any of them any more.

Thanks in advance for the
Most of them will last two years. Depends what you mean by cheap. I run an army of cheap wild views, stealth cam, a couple Tascos, browning, bushnell, and my favorites are the cheaper Coverts. The thing about cheap trail cams is there will be a dud in every brand once in a while and they're particular about which memory cards they like. I use to hate the cheap stealth cams but now I love them after switching to class one memory cards
I've always had good luck outta wildgame innovations. On my 4th one now and they stay out all year long. Usually get 6 years outta them. For 40-100$ u can't beat em!

Latest posts