Best day of the rut!

Simpleman.2

I was just sitting here watching all my videos I recorded this year from hunting and it just dawned upon me how good of a year I had especially for seeing deer and the number of bucks I saw during the rut. I've never had a year like I've had this year. I counted 32 different bucks Within a weeks span during the rut this year. Granted I saw some of them while I was in a vehicle driving to and from my hunting location but a large portion I saw while hunting on public land...I'm just curious what's some of everyones best days they can recall during the rut.

AT Hiker

A few days before the mzl opener and the opener weekend have been consistent around my area for being top days of chasing. Around the same time period for my place in KY as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winchester

2014 it was a lil early with best daylight movement of older bucks being around Nov 10 when most past yrs its been closer to Nov 20
For this area anyway

dgolden

The last 3 years December 1st has been on fire in the Whiteville, TN. area. Been fortunate to harvest 2 bucks on the 1st of December. Two years ago I saw numerous bucks chasing, but none worth pulling the trigger over.

Simpleman.2

It did seem like it came a little early than normal around where I live also. It seemed like it was a week early. Normally it's around Nov 20 for me.

Latest posts