Last day of November

DMD

Well,, it's the last day of most deer Hunter's favorite month. I was tired, but came to the woods to help December turn the page on the most spectacular time of the deer calendar. My hunting tails off dramatically in December, I sometimes don't even hunt in December. I've never figured December buck hunting out in my area, and try to get back to being a responsible adult once again. Hopefully, we all get a big, mossy horned buck on this last day of my favorite month.
1000019453.jpg
1000019452.jpg

DMD

Good luck hunting!

"getting back to being a responsible adult once again" LOL

I went back to work last Monday after being off several weeks...and while Im thankful for employment... huntin boots feel better on my feet than work boots.
I've been going in late some last two weeks,in addition to taking some days off. Going in late today. 😂

DMD

I saw one already. Small buck i believe. Might have seen a doe too...hard to tell. This spot is probably best spot on this tract of land, BUT, i can't find anyway to set up without getting busted. Its kind of a knob surrounded by hollows. They sky light me from every direction. I've changed trees numerous times. Climbed different tree this morning, thought i had it figured out..but Got busted this morning. I've got to find decent spot up here.

backyardtndeer

Blessed with another beautiful morning, Had a doe and fawn bedded in the grass out in front of me as it broke light this morning. I watched the doe bed down right after I got in the stand. Had one little buck come across from my right, not sure where he went. Had a 1.5 year old 4 pt come from opposite direction and push the fawn around for maybe 15 seconds before he turned and walked away.
17013485411735079639582845196121.jpg

It is very unlikely I take a shot this morning, but who knows. I have killed some pretty good bucks in December, a couple of my best. Good luck.

philsanchez76

Not the biggest i ever killed, but I'm a happy hunter. Just got down and found him. About 10 yards from where I shot him.
View attachment 205566
Awesome deer! Way to get it done on the last day of November. Im jealous man. I had too many maintenance calls today to sneak out. Historically ive just never really seen many bucks older than 1.5 past the first week of December in the spots I hunt.

MUP

Congrats on blowing out November with a big bang! I used to not be a December buck hunter either, till I killed one of my best bucks on Dec 28th, trailing behind two does. Wherebouts in E TN are you? I'm out here somewhere myself. :D

Latest posts