Benelli SBE III 20 gauge input

Gmed

Saw where Benelli is now drilling and tapping the sub gauge models to include 20 and 28 gauge. Anyone have one that they could give an honest evaluation on. 26" barrel? Gonna use it strictly as a gobbler getter with Apex Ninja TSS….

Last edited:

Tweeter

Shoulder it and see how it points for you, I use a o/u 28 for upland, but imma buy the A5 20 when I find one in stock for a all around gun, guy I duck hunt with has the sbe 3 20 and loves it. He dove and duck hunted with it all last year.

REN

Saw where Benelli is now drilling and tapping the sub gauge models to include 20 and 28 gauge. Anyone have one that they could give an honest evaluation on. 26" barrel?

The 20 gauge version is great, the ability to take the receiver top off with the barrel is imo what separates it from the m2.

I know a couple buddies with them that really enjoy them and tbh I've been tempted to sell my M2 and get a sbe3 20 instead. Only thing keeping me back is price and I REALLY REALLY like the forend design in the older m2 better and the soft touch coating that came in them.

Full disclosure I'm a big benelli fan and own more then most of them so I may be bias

deerhunter10

My fil has the 28. I like it a lot. It's more similar to my montefeltro then my m2 as far as the design i do have the older m2. It's a shooter obviously. I am going to get a 28 in it I think. I shoot his a decent amount dove season he can never put down his older guns don't blame him but it a sweet little gun.

Latest posts