A300 20 gauge choke

Gravey

Have you shot the one that came with it? If not start there before spending money on something you may not need. I've had several turkey guns over the 30+ years I've hunted them and don't think I've ever had an aftermarket choke in any but one and that was a primos jellyhead in a Mossberg 835 if I remember correctly.

Linepaw

Have you shot the one that came with it? If not start there before spending money on something you may not need. I've had several turkey guns over the 30+ years I've hunted them and don't think I've ever had an aftermarket choke in any but one and that was a primos jellyhead in a Mossberg 835 if I remember correctly.
I have not tried the factory choke yet. Good advice though. Thank you.

Union Co. Boy

I second trying the factory choke first. Having said that, I'm getting great results with the Jeb's .560 and TSS. I have a buddy getting super patterns with the Kick's Gobblin Thunder in the .560 as well. Neither of us are shooting the A300, so I can't verify their performance with that particular gun. Best of luck!!!

Rakkin6

After you try the factory choke of it is not to your liking I would go with the Indian Creek .562. I have never personally seen a bad pattern with one. I do have a JEBS .560 and .565 that also pattern very good. But the .562 throws a nice even pattern with a nice core out to 40 with #9 TSS. Just my .02

Linepaw

Took the advice on the .562 Indian Creek.

35 yds 3 inch apex.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpeg
    IMG_0032.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts