Awfully quiet in here

LanceS4803

That was a heck of a game! Congrats Aggies on a hard fought win, but Roll Tide!

It feels like an alternate reality: Vols are on a winning streak blowing out teams and Bama getting beat by an unranked team.

At this point, TN fans will take whatever is given. :)
But that was a fantastic game to watch!!!

TraumaSlave

All I hear are crows.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1633868879316.jpg
    FB_IMG_1633868879316.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 37

Crow Terminator

I'll never make excuses or blame refs for a loss, etc like the majority of fans do for a loss. I do wonder: Why run the ball down the field gaining huge chunks of yards every play and 1st downs until they hit the red zone...then stop and use up all your downs trying to pass? Guess that's why I am not a coach.

On the Alabama vacations comment...there's plenty of other states with beaches. There's just as many hardcore TN fans here, Ohio State fans up there. Clemson fans over there. Everywhere there's fans you'll find that where they live and breathe it. You just ignore it here in TN. But it's here nevertheless. That's one of the reasons I don't like Tn football because of growing up around the fans like that.

PalsPal

Came back to have one of the greatest seasons ever and win a natty.

but because it was a game winner with 1 second on the game clock!!

And let's not forget they said he missed two fgs last year against Bama.

Honestly, when it left his foot, I thought he had pulled it. You don't normally see a kick from a right-footed kicker bend right, but his did.

Spurhunter

On the Alabama vacations comment...there's plenty of other states with beaches.
I hate to keep this dead horse alive, but East Coast beaches suck. If you want a nice beach the Gulf Coast is the place to go. That's why I go to Florida. I have nothing against Gulf Shores. That used to be my go to until I started finding more availability and lower prices on condos in Florida.

Displaced_Vol

I'll never make excuses or blame refs for a loss, etc like the majority of fans do for a loss. I do wonder: Why run the ball down the field gaining huge chunks of yards every play and 1st downs until they hit the red zone...then stop and use up all your downs trying to pass? Guess that's why I am not a coach.

On the Alabama vacations comment...there's plenty of other states with beaches. There's just as many hardcore TN fans here, Ohio State fans up there. Clemson fans over there. Everywhere there's fans you'll find that where they live and breathe it. You just ignore it here in TN. But it's here nevertheless. That's one of the reasons I don't like Tn football because of growing up around the fans like that.
There's not plenty of other beaches within a days drive and a direct artery of I-65.

But for people complaining about any of these southern states, but particularly KY & TN y'all are blind. There are an embarrassing amount of things to see and do in these states. I'm the farthest thing in the world from a UK fan but KY is an incredible state to live as is TN. From the 4 hour detour around middle Alabama yesterday I could see a lot of things to appreciate there as well.

ImThere

Ironically Tennessee people flock to Alabama and Florida for vacation because they don't like what their own state has to offer. Realistically I don't like TN. It's not what it was 30 years ago for being small town and rural. As soon as I get my ducks in a row, we're headed away from here. Rural Bama is top of the list.
That's where we are. Bear creek, Al heaven for secluded living! Lol. Probably shouldn't have just said that on the internet

ImThere

I hate to keep this dead horse alive, but East Coast beaches suck. If you want a nice beach the Gulf Coast is the place to go. That's why I go to Florida. I have nothing against Gulf Shores. That used to be my go to until I started finding more availability and lower prices on condos in Florida.
I completely disagree we love NC beaches

Spurhunter

I completely disagree we love NC beaches
A lot of people do, I'm sure. I've been to beaches in SC, NC, and NJ. Obviously I haven't seen them all, but I've never been to one that compared to the powder white sand beaches like they have on the gulf coast. Don't get me wrong, if I'm on the East Coast, some beach is better than no beach, but if I have a choice I'll go to the gulf.

ImThere

A lot of people do, I'm sure. I've been to beaches in SC, NC, and NJ. Obviously I haven't seen them all, but I've never been to one that compared to the powder white sand beaches like they have on the gulf coast. Don't get me wrong, if I'm on the East Coast, some beach is better than no beach, but if I have a choice I'll go to the gulf.
Well heck if we got a choice I'm going Turk and Caicos.

Knothead

The beaches in Bermuda are gorgeous.

Latest posts