Awfully quiet in here

Crow Terminator

I said before the Ole Miss game that I could see Bama losing because it depended heavily on which Bama team showed up. Well the good one showed up for that game and seemed to be firing on all cylinders. Based on the first half of this A&M game, it looks like the other Bama showed up. Still a lot of football to play but it looks like A&M is the ones firing on all cylinders so far.

Crow Terminator

Why do you think all these bammers in here moved to Tennessee? Even they don't want to live there.
Ironically Tennessee people flock to Alabama and Florida for vacation because they don't like what their own state has to offer. Realistically I don't like TN. It's not what it was 30 years ago for being small town and rural. As soon as I get my ducks in a row, we're headed away from here. Rural Bama is top of the list.

PillsburyDoughboy

That was a heck of a game! Congrats Aggies on a hard fought win, but Roll Tide!

It feels like an alternate reality: Vols are on a winning streak blowing out teams and Bama getting beat by an unranked team.
Seems weird huh ?

I do remember the 2015 season. Everyone saying the dynasty was over when. ALABAMA lost to Ole Miss . Came back to have one of the greatest seasons ever and win a natty.

Spurhunter

Ironically Tennessee people flock to Alabama and Florida for vacation because they don't like what their own state has to offer.
You know it has nothing to do with people "not liking what their state has to offer. It's one thing: the beach.
Ironically Tennessee people flock to Alabama and Florida for vacation
They flock to the gulf coast. That's not really "Alabama". 90 something percent of Alabama is nothing like the gulf coast.
Rural Bama is top of the list.
I will agree it's a beautiful state, and probably would be a nice place to live if the residents weren't Alabama football 24/7 365. I know it's a small microcosm, but everyone I know from there lives for Alabama football all year. It's all they talk about. All they think about. Nothing else matters. Ironically, I know a couple Alabama alumni and they aren't like that at all. They are big fans, but you can actually talk with them.

Knothead

That was the greatest field goal I've seen in a long time: not because it was a long one in a head wind or anything like that, but because it was a game winner with 1 second on the game clock!!
I loved it. I love the fact that Nick and his Sabannites now get to eat humble pie for breakfast!!
I can't stand 'Bama. Never have like 'em.

Latest posts