Awfully quiet in here

Displaced_Vol

Did you ever figure out what caused your detour. The I-65 lockdown we were in Friday was caused by a motorcycle/car crash. Motorcycle rear ended a car. The biker was pronounced dead on the scene. Sad indeed.
I heard it was a 7 car pile up but I didn't hear about any fatalities thankfully. The volume of people was incredible. US 31 was the obvious detour but I think it kept us off that because it had its own traffic issues.

Crow Terminator

I'm not complaining about anything.

Spurhunter commented about Alabama people always going on about Alabama football. All I was saying is that the same goes on in Tennessee too. That's not complaining. That's discussing pointed out things. You'd really know if I was complaining. Inarticulate is something that definitely doesn't describe me. Alabama shares state turf with Auburn and there's plenty of Auburn fans in the state too. Me personally, I like women's FP softball better than football. I follow those games more closely than I do football but none of you guys here are interested in that. I have to go to FP softball pages for that. All you talk about here is football or basketball college sports. Same as I go to Alabama specific pages. You rarely see me jump in over here.

Latest posts