Anyone trying one of these this year?

kmac29

The Hostage arrow rest from Bowtech? i currently use a Whisker Biscuit and love it, but this has the same principal but without having fletching contact on the shot. i have shot with one of these rests and the shot seemed a bit more quiet. they also say you can pick up a few more FPS..i personally am not worried about that but i think i may try this rest this year just to see how i like it. here is a link for those that havent seen it..

http://207.210.71.115/index.php?p=produ ... &parent=44

Radar

I'm not using that specific rest , but I'm currently trying out a NAP 360 capture rest that is very similar in design . The rests are easy to tune and arrow flight is good ,but the arrow will still fall off the rest if you lay the bow on your lap while sitting in your stand .

kmac29

Seminole39 said:
i have one for sale if you want it
thanks but i am in the midst of trying to land another job since i got laid off a couple months ago so money is tight...just been doing some odd jobs for people. one place told me i was on but i havent heard anything from them.. i wont be gettin any new huntin stuff if i dont start somethin soon! :cry:

kmac29

Radar said:
but the arrow will still fall off the rest if you lay the bow on your lap while sitting in your stand .
Are you saying the arrow will fall off with the NAP 360 you are using or with this new Hostage rest as well?

Latest posts