Clean bill of health issue

eddie c

I had a health concern to hit me the Thursday before opening and was advised by 2 doctors to not excerise or hunt until checked out. It was a false body alarm and the doc said I'm ready to go. After walking 3 miles, doing leg lifts and pushups several days a week and losing 15 pounds over several weeks it sure was hard to sit and do nothing for almost 2 weeks.
I noticed Tree Ghost and Mossyoakmantn have shot with their bows, CONGRATS guys!
Has anyone else shot one?

TheLBLman

Glad you're doing ok, and it was a false scare.
Maybe it was actually a good scare.

Me, I just can't get too excited about deer hunting prior to late October.
Been spending some time in the woods, but mainly in preparation for what's ahead :)

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Opening day doe. Haven't seen anything since until last night. Had some turkeys in the field, but didn't have a decent shot at the one tom in the group. Had 13 hens with him.

gary66

I had a health concern to hit me the Thursday before opening and was advised by 2 doctors to not excerise or hunt until checked out. It was a false body alarm and the doc said I'm ready to go. After walking 3 miles, doing leg lifts and pushups several days a week and losing 15 pounds over several weeks it sure was hard to sit and do nothing for almost 2 weeks.
I noticed Tree Ghost and Mossyoakmantn have shot with their bows, CONGRATS guys!
Has anyone else shot one?
Docs are like that.

Latest posts