Anyone ever had lightning hit their garden?

Hardwoodmaterials

For some reason today all 20+ if my cabbage sets that were roughly 18+ inches across already, about 20 of my tomato plants that are about 30 inches tall, and almost all of my green beans wilted badly and looks completely dead.The plants are still green but completely limp when you touch them. They were all fine yesterday morning when I left for work. The other side of my 50ft x 60ft garden is completely fine. I have a cattle panel with T posts set up for the tomatoes and everything about 6 ft on either side of the panels are dead. Do you think lightning might have hit the panels? I have been around gardens my whole life and never seen anything like it.

Hardwoodmaterials

I checked everything out good this morning. The green beans are mostly dead and brown now, the tomatoes are still a little wilted but appear to be trying to come back and the cabbage looks like about half of them are trying to recover with the center leaves standing back up, the outer leaves are dead and yellow today the other half of the cabbage is completely yellow and dead. I don't know what happened for sure but all the damage happened during the storms and all within about a 12 ft wide spread with the cattle panel running right in the middle of it. The only thing I can even think of would be lightning.

Chapman

I've seen several trees that were hit by lightning and you could be where it traveled down the trunk. It seems possible that lightning hit that panel.