An interesting and tough challenge

Remi

I know some guys that do the long range (mile +) shooting. I would like to flip a couple out that far too see where they landed. 😃

Yes, I would love to miss a bunch that far. It would be quite fun

Remi

Though I enjoy Eric cortina's 500 yard challenges a bit more, I really did enjoyed these! thanks for sharing.

Agreed

I think the Black Jack challenge is very cool and something that is much easier to find room to try than shooting a mile.

TNRifleman

I've had the opportunity once at Thunder Valley in central OH. We were shooting 6.5 Creed at an 18" plate and I was fortunate to make 1 hit out of 5. Our dope was 81 MOA which comes out to 120 feet or so. Honestly at that range, I was simply getting it "in the vicinity" and was lucky enough to connect on one. I would classify me as a guy who made a hit at 1 mile, not a 1 mile shooter :)

MUP

My first shot I saw hit a few yards short and about 10 feet left. Held the same spot and the second shot was tracking dead on but just short again. Finally hit on shot 4 and missed again on shot 5.
Did we get some sort of badge/sticker at the Bergara Experience for the 1000 yard club? I can't remember whether we did or not.