Aluminum boat painter referral?

Crosshairy

Does anyone know of a good person/company that does camo paint jobs on aluminum boats? I'm not really at a point in my life where I've got the time and inclination to pick up a first-time DIY paint job like this one, especially given the fact that it will be in February or early March.

I haven't bought the boat yet... I'm looking at several options.

I'd prefer someone within an hour of Memphis, but so far the closest I can find is 100 miles away. It's do-able, but you'd think there'd be someone local in a city that big.

bowhunterfanatic

Does anyone know of a good person/company that does camo paint jobs on aluminum boats? I'm not really at a point in my life where I've got the time and inclination to pick up a first-time DIY paint job like this one, especially given the fact that it will be in February or early March.

I haven't bought the boat yet... I'm looking at several options.

I'd prefer someone within an hour of Memphis, but so far the closest I can find is 100 miles away. It's do-able, but you'd think there'd be someone local in a city that big.
There is a local guy here in Crump, TN that paints a ton of jon boats. I can get you in touch with him if you'd like. He's probably 1 hr 40 min from you.

Specializedjon

1675919133670.png

Crosshairy

Not "specialized" much. It's kind of an inside joke about how much I travel for gun related adventures.

OK :D With a name like that, I thought you were doing a thinly-veiled promotion on your jon boat specialization services, and I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing an opportunity that I needed to be watching :)

Specializedjon

OK :D With a name like that, I thought you were doing a thinly-veiled promotion on your jon boat specialization services, and I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing an opportunity that I needed to be watching :)
Sorry bro. I wish it was that cool, but it's not. It's the brand of bike I used years ago when I did triathlon. Emphasize the word "YEARS" ago.

Gronkmonster

Sorry bro. I wish it was that cool, but it's not. It's the brand of bike I used years ago when I did triathlon. Emphasize the word "YEARS" ago.
My sister was a triathlete for a minute til age and joints caught up with her. I know she trained for the Ironman but had to bow out due to chronic injuries. I forget what year, but she actually qualified in her age group for the Olympic marathon sometime back

K-dub

I did my own with Walmart rustoleum paint. Used coyote tan. Been outside for 5 years and holding up great. Just pressure washed it and painted it

Latest posts