Depth finder for small boat

tahtah

This thread caught my eye. I'm not a serious fisherman but do enjoy wetting a line from time to time. I have a very simple setup, 12' jon boat that I put in the back of my pickup. I use a transom mounted trolling motor and 12v battery for the tolling motor.

What would I need in addition to one of these small fish finders? Would I need mounting hardware? Would I need a separate battery? Is the transducer included or is that something else that's required?

Or could I truly add this little gadget to my arsenal for around a hundred bucks and go fishing?

TNLynn

This thread caught my eye. I'm not a serious fisherman but do enjoy wetting a line from time to time. I have a very simple setup, 12' jon boat that I put in the back of my pickup. I use a transom mounted trolling motor and 12v battery for the tolling motor.

What would I need in addition to one of these small fish finders? Would I need mounting hardware? Would I need a separate battery? Is the transducer included or is that something else that's required?

Or could I truly add this little gadget to my arsenal for around a hundred bucks and go fishing?
$100 and go fishing! Mounting hardware included, 1 battery should be fine and transducer included.

yesmarwh

2-Step Enabled
I want to buy my 10 year-old a depth finder for his 10' Bass Hunter for Christmas. I'd like to keep it under $150 or so.

What would be a good choice?
If you live around clarksville tn, I have a lawerance hook reveal 5 you can have. Its never been used. It was a dash mount on my new boat which I removed and put a helix 7 si. It doesn't have a regular mount because it was a dash mount, but you can get one on amazon for 25 to 30 dollars. Let me know.

TX300mag

If you live around clarksville tn, I have a lawerance hook reveal 5 you can have. Its never been used. It was a dash mount on my new boat which I removed and put a helix 7 si. It doesn't have a regular mount because it was a dash mount, but you can get one on amazon for 25 to 30 dollars. Let me know.

That's very generous offer yesmarwh! I'm in Texas and won't be back up that day until probably early February. I ordered him the one Refblood recommended.

Latest posts