Alabama V Georgia

TreyB

PalsPal":qcwc0lt2 said:
I wonder how close Saban came to pulling Tua in the 3rd? I know it crossed his mind, him being next level and all.

In fact, I kept expecting it, but it became apparent that he puckered up and wasn't going to pull the trigger, only to be bailed out by the injury.

Wait a sec, did I hear this morning that Tua's injury was actually caused by a Bama player? If that is the case, then Saban really is NEXT LEVEL!!!!

Tua had a few bad throws but don't let the "radio" fool you. His WRs and TE was dripping WIDE OPEN passes in the first half. Several as a matter of fact. Right. Score he went down by his oline being blocked into his ankle he was driving and playing like his old self.

Saban wasn't pulling him... imo

bloodtrailing

GreyGoose":8mc3ixya said:
Hope you bama boys have to sweat this one out and lose :pop:

Give me a call I would love to talk football. How miserable are you today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris1976

bloodtrailing":37dk3t6k said:
chris1976":37dk3t6k said:
I have a feeling a lot of bammers are going to be crying into their old English 800 and beating their sisters tonight!! Sure hope so. Just for tonight, I'm a DAWG!!!

Wrong.

no I'm not. I was describing a typical Saturday night for bammers [emoji23][emoji1303]

rem270

Jalen Hurts is one of a kind and any team would be blessed to have him. How he's acted and carried himself says so much about how Bama has been an impact on his life on and off the field. I'm a Bama supporter but can't say I'm a fan because I'm a one team guy and sticks with the Cats in every sport.

When you see players and teams fighting and turn into a dumpster fire they need to have a lesson from Coach Saban.

bloodtrailing

rem270":2jujbpyu said:
Jalen Hurts is one of a kind and any team would be blessed to have him. How he's acted and carried himself says so much about how Bama has been an impact on his life on and off the field. I'm a Bama supporter but can't say I'm a fan because I'm a one team guy and sticks with the Cats in every sport.

When you see players and teams fighting and turn into a dumpster fire they need to have a lesson from Coach Saban.

At the beginning of the season everyone was critical of Saban and how they perceived he was handling the QB situation. Meanwhile Dabo was lauded as doing it right. We see how that all turned out.

cbhunter

bloodtrailing":ihnch9gg said:
rem270":ihnch9gg said:

At the beginning of the season everyone was critical of Saban and how they perceived he was handling the QB situation. Meanwhile Dabo was lauded as doing it right. We see how that all turned out.

saban would have been STUPID not to start Tua

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":1kj3g5zm said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1kj3g5zm said:
So if I am running the numbers right

We were down 28-14 with 18:10 of time left.
And scored 21 unanswered points. This only happens because ALABAMA Defense breaks down the opponents offense. Lets them run up and down the field for 3 quarters and lets them run out of steam.

OR ... GA goes conservative trying to protect the lead and then their coach makes one of the dumbest calls ever. BTW, as mentioned, if Tua doesn't go down GA wins.

So wait . Last year Nanny if Jalen doesn't get pulled and TUA gets pulled in we lose ??? But this year TUA has to get pulled for Jalen to go in to win ????
Ok either way ALABAMA wins ... I'm ok with that . LOL

Crow Terminator

I think I aged 30 years in those last 30 seconds of the game. Or at least the last quarter.

I've killed a 220lb wild hog charging at me from 7 yards...while on the ground with a bow. That made quite the adrenalin dump...but I swear I was more weak legged and exhausted from adrenalin dump after that game than I was with the hog.

Tua has a heck of an arm on him and it has made several big plays for them this year. He just needs to learn that not every snap has to result in a 40 some odd yard touchdown pass. Go for 1st downs til a big opportunity arises...don't force it. Keep the offense on the field. Keep driving. He has made several LUCKY throws this year that have been IMO, miracle catches by his receivers and are more of a testament to their ability. Eventually the luck is gonna run out. They did drop a highly unusual number of passes though. Everybody has a few weeks to recooperate and catch their breath. Maybe Tua is fine...although he seems as fragile as some of my Civil War bottles haha. I sure like having 2 QBs that could be starters for any team in college football. Comes in handy :)

PillsburyDoughboy

bloodtrailing":1435p9ti said:
rem270":1435p9ti said:

I said at the end of the Season last year that Saban would not throw out Hurts over the one game and he didn't .

Saban must have saw something in TUA that no one else has seen .

Hurts has certainly progressed . He will never have the arm that TUA has . I

wayne

buckaroo":3bpxdejh said:
Common sense, Georgia should not have to beat bama twice, once should be enough
It's likely that if Tennessee gets to a NC game they would have to beat Bama twice, and possibly a 3rd time to win it.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":3vteiqm0 said:
buckaroo":3vteiqm0 said:
Common sense, Georgia should not have to beat bama twice, once should be enough
It's likely that if Tennessee gets to a NC game they would have to beat Bama twice, and possibly a 3rd time to win it.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Saban will likely be dead by the time that date rolls around.

Latest posts