Afraid the fishing is gonna be tough this weekend.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Calling for 55 degrees tomorrow morning.
I went to a spot yesterday with crickets and gulp minnows.
Managed 5 small, 5-6" female bream and one bass about 10" long.
Took an hour and a half to catch those.

I was planning on filling the freezer this weekend but I'm not real sure that's gonna happen.
It will beat working though. :D

bluball

Calling for 55 degrees tomorrow morning.
I went to a spot yesterday with crickets and gulp minnows.
Managed 5 small, 5-6" female bream and one bass about 10" long.
Took an hour and a half to catch those.

I was planning on filling the freezer this weekend but I'm not real sure that's gonna happen.
It will beat working though. :D
Should be easy from what i was thinking,guess it wont be long and i will find out

TNReb

I'm heading over towards your direction tonight to fish with Dad in the morning and play golf in the afternoon. We will just fish a couple of his ponds. We may not catch a bunch but I can guarantee it'll be better than fishing Old Hickory.

nso123

This has always been the worst weekend for trying to fish around here. I won't even try to put the boat in the water because of all the recreational boaters that emerge for Memorial Day.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
This has always been the worst weekend for trying to fish around here. I won't even try to put the boat in the water because of all the recreational boaters that emerge for Memorial Day.
I bet !
Thankfully where I fish it isn't TOO bad.

bigquacks

284438512_10227857772453366_4815172234781716590_n.jpg

TNReb

Come on down to Lake Zoo-amauga and try your hand at not getting ran over with drunks on boats or the water piss ants jet skis.
I'm heading to Chick or Guntersville Sunday or Monday. I know it'll be a zoo... but my wife and kids will be gone and I've got nothing else to do!

Hduke86

I'm heading to Chick or Guntersville Sunday or Monday. I know it'll be a zoo... but my wife and kids will be gone and I've got nothing else to do!
If you head to Chick make sure to stay out of Soddy creek and Possum Creek. Soddy creek they like to anchor down and party hardy in the back and then in Possum Creek they love to wake board and everything else in the back since it's wide opened but the creek channel getting there is narrow for a bunch of idiots. Good luck and holler at me if you need help on the lake for some reason

bluball

Yep recreational traffic makes it rough,i usually just keep moving to different creeks until i find a calmer one.

Latest posts