Tough Day

gasman

NW winds suck. My brother and myself spent the day on Ky Lake again. It wasn't fast and furious, quality wasn't great, quantity wasn't there, but we were fishing so that was a good thing. The highlight of the day was a double that my brother caught. 10 keeper crappie, 1 white bass, and 1 channel cat. Lots of short fish and trash fish today. 8 different species of fish.

Attachments

• IMG_2278.jpeg
    IMG_2278.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2279.jpeg
    IMG_2279.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1

redblood

3-5 fow. Water temp was 64* so I suspect they are moving in close by now. 2 weeks ago the water was 58*. We didn't try any treetops today but I will hit a few honey holes in the next few weeks and do some single pole fishing.
Wow- 64 degree water. Do u think they are ready to spawn? Im gonna go wednesday. Trying to figure out where to look. Creek channels? Seems all the youtube guys are finding them going up into the creeks.

gasman

Wow- 64 degree water. Do u think they are ready to spawn? Im gonna go wednesday. Trying to figure out where to look. Creek channels? Seems all the youtube guys are finding them going up into the creeks.
Typically from years past I'd say it's a little early. Dogwood trees haven't bloomed yet. But both of my hummingbirds were showing 64* today so I guess it's possible.

Latest posts