Fishing is crazy

TNReb

One time me and my dad were fishing a small private lake. In a little 10ft plastic pond boat.

Another guy was out in his jon boat and kept watching us like a hawk. We assumed he was being nosey and trying to figure out who we were and why we were fishing there.

He finally trolled over to us... looks at my dad.. and says "you're Bill Dance aren't you?"

We laughed and he said no. The guy didn't believe him for a minute or two...

Dad finally said something like "if I was Bill Dance I would probably be catching fish!".

Last edited:

redblood

I know a guy who fished as a co angler with Clunn. He said before the tournament started, he was excited to get to fish with one of his heros. First words out of Clunns mouth to him was to the effect of "I don't want you talking to me. You're not to ask me questions. I don't want to hear a sound from you. Don't disturb me. I'm the Pro. You're the co angler. This is my job, not yours. I'm fishing for a living, You're not". And he said it was the most miserable fishing experience of any tournament he fished.
Good gracious. Id would have made him take me the back to the dock. And i would have said plenty on the way there

gasman

@RUGERs reaction when someone mentions Bill Dance.
toy story cup GIF

Latest posts