4 * Decommits from UF

TreyB

Wonder who he was talking to? Probably his family, like every other kid. This was coming for a month now. We will have a few more over the next couple months as well. These kids see they wont play when they see the kids that UF will sign.

gator-n-buck

Man, I read about this the other day that UF was cutting ties with this JUCO player. It's amazing that the pony express has final arrived.... Lol

I'm guessing since UF has 3 true fr. Starting on the OL that this isn't a big deal.... :)

Wrangler95

TreyB said:
Wonder who he was talking to? Probably his family, like every other kid. This was coming for a month now. We will have a few more over the next couple months as well. These kids see they wont play when they see the kids that UF will sign.[/quote

Yeah sure :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: To much bad trouble happening at Florida for some players,of course the thugs could care less!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":20m4y13i said:
Man, I read about this the other day that UF was cutting ties with this JUCO player. It's amazing that the pony express has final arrived.... Lol

I'm guessing since UF has 3 true fr. Starting on the OL that this isn't a big deal.... :)

Every time a player decommits at Florida,you say Florida cut ties with him :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wrangler95

Looks like some Florida fans are doing a little damage control,already saying there will be a few more decommitments coming Baaaaaaawwwwwwh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :stir: :stir: :stir:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":ot2ttu8s said:
gator-n-buck":ot2ttu8s said:

Every time a player decommits at Florida,you say Florida cut ties with him :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/C ... p-40461205

"Gators backing off JuCo duo
Coffeyville Community College offensive guard Branton Autry committed to Florida back in May. However, the reports on Autry this season have not been positive from those around Coffeyville. Autry says Florida will have offensive line coach Mike Summers and running backs coach Tim Skipper at his game Saturday, but we are hearing that is not accurate. In fact, after digging around some more, we do not expect Autry to end up in Florida's class ultimately."

You need to to keep up.... :rotf:

TreyB

gator-n-buck":27w27831 said:
Wrangler95":27w27831 said:
gator-n-buck":27w27831 said:

http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/C ... p-40461205

"Gators backing off JuCo duo
Coffeyville Community College offensive guard Branton Autry committed to Florida back in May. However, the reports on Autry this season have not been positive from those around Coffeyville. Autry says Florida will have offensive line coach Mike Summers and running backs coach Tim Skipper at his game Saturday, but we are hearing that is not accurate. In fact, after digging around some more, we do not expect Autry to end up in Florida's class ultimately."

You need to to keep up.... :rotf:

Cant talk to stupid :rotf:

TreyB

Wrangler95":al5wccb6 said:
TreyB":al5wccb6 said:
Wonder who he was talking to? Probably his family, like every other kid. This was coming for a month now. We will have a few more over the next couple months as well. These kids see they wont play when they see the kids that UF will sign.[/quote

Yeah sure :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: To much bad trouble happening at Florida for some players,of course the thugs could care less!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Still haven't figured the "quote feature" out yet I see... Thought you kept up with recruiting other than posting rankings of teams #'s. But if you did you should know how this works. UFS has had several decommits over the past few months. Hummmm must have forgotten about that. Only the thugs remain committed to UFS right? :rotf:

baddnole

TreyB":386e98n4 said:
Wrangler95":386e98n4 said:
TreyB":386e98n4 said:

Still haven't figured the "quote feature" out yet I see... Thought you kept up with recruiting other than posting rankings of teams #'s. But if you did you should know how this works. UFS has had several decommits over the past few months. Hummmm must have forgotten about that. Only the thugs remain committed to UFS right? :rotf:

Wrangler is Trey talking to you about FSU? That seems silly since you are big Tenn fan.

baddnole

Wrangler95":23rq8l8h said:
TreyB":23rq8l8h said:

Wonder why he didn't talk to his family before committing to UF and wasting their time. :tu:

baddnole

We will have a few more over the next couple months as well. These kids see they wont play when they see the kids that UF will sign.[/quote
Y'all should be glad he decommitted. As of now FU has 20 commits, only 2 are OL recruits, both being 3 stars. If that 4* is scared of 2 ,3 stars then you don't need him. :tu:

Wrangler95

baddnole":2psbz3gz said:
We will have a few more over the next couple months as well. These kids see they wont play when they see the kids that UF will sign.[/quote
Y'all should be glad he decommitted. As of now FU has 20 commits, only 2 are OL recruits, both being 3 stars. If that 4* is scared of 2 ,3 stars then you don't need him. :tu:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":2o8liujt said:
Trey and Gator keep up more on FSU and Tennessee than their own team,believe they're obsessed :tu:

That's not correct... A couple post up, I showed you my knowledge about this subject matter (UF) and the recruit that this post is about. I keep up with a lot of teams but you guys are to easy.... :tu:

baddnole

gator-n-buck":2jtea244 said:
Wrangler95":2jtea244 said:
Trey and Gator keep up more on FSU and Tennessee than their own team,believe they're obsessed :tu:

That's not correct... A couple post up, I showed you my knowledge about this subject matter (UF) and the recruit that this post is about. I keep up with a lot of teams but you guys are to easy.... :tu:
:tu:

TreyB

Wrangler95":3b3ye0sb said:

Funny you say that... Look who started this thread about another team. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

Also Wrangler you have started plenty of threads about UF. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

TreyB

Wrangler95":29cnlnh4 said:
TreyB":29cnlnh4 said:

Better??? :tu:

baddnole

TreyB":2iu2smay said:
Wrangler95":2iu2smay said:
TreyB":2iu2smay said:

Better??? :tu:

Sorry Trey,I guess you forgot about which school has the most arrests every year. Sooooo if we are talking thugs you win again. Thats why you are FU--Felony University. FSU, the better of the Florida schools, has had a couple decommits. The difference is FSU replaces with 4 or 5* players. Not the 3 *'s y'all get. :rotf: :rotf:

Of course the ones that leave do so because we cut ties with them. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:
Will you be back before or after signing day. Oh well ,you can still read about it.

TreyB

Sure u cut ties with them.... Just like UF does then.

Will I??? U wont be able to help yourself from posting after you read the daily threads about u. U will break the bet and post anyway. You will be in meltdown mode! :livid:

Latest posts