.300 Blackout issues

Gobble4me757

Without an adjustable gas block, hard to have one setup that works flawlessly for supers and subs. Buffer tube is a quick fix, lots of gassing possibilities, also could be QC issues w parts like those. Will be trial and error to fox. Find ammo it likes and stock that.
Is this what I get for going cheap with the bear creek? Really just wanting to shoot the subs with it through the can is the reason for the build. Will start the process once I get the can.

Yota

Is this what I get for going cheap with the bear creek? Really just wanting to shoot the subs with it through the can is the reason for the build. Will start the process once I get the can.

It could be. That being said you can prob find a combo of ammo/buffer weight that will allow you to do what you want to do. Keep in mind tho that the can changes the gassing too. So if you find a combo that works now, it may or may not be diff w can. Blackout is funny, more pressure and gas and I wouldn't try to make the cheapest option out there work and expect much out of it.

44 mag

Mine is a bear creek upper as well. Once I got the gas right I haven't had any issues. I did have to change out the forearm to get the the fitment I wanted.
40A315E9-3E3B-4C15-956C-3F84ED1DE564.jpeg

pk117ac23

Have same 10.5" (260N) from bear creek in 300blackout. It's not going to cycle without Adjustable gas block. I got the (Argo from Midway) cheap one did just fine for me. I shot multiple whitetail deer last week suppressed with 150gr and shoots perfectly with subs as well! Best of luck.

Latest posts