2023 Kill Thread

Bell3wv

I passed up so many bucks this year. I had 3 nice bucks that I saw a few times and just couldn't get a decent shot on any of them. I've been carrying around my dad's rifle the last couple years trying to take a nice one with it. The old man wouldn't have shot this little guy, but it was cold and he was in a good spot. I'm glad to have some meat in the freezer.

Attachments

• IMG_20231208_082745.jpg
    IMG_20231208_082745.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 8

tntrkkllr

I passed up so many bucks this year. I had 3 nice bucks that I saw a few times and just couldn't get a decent shot on any of them. I've been carrying around my dad's rifle the last couple years trying to take a nice one with it. The old man wouldn't have shot this little guy, but it was cold and he was in a good spot. I'm glad to have some meat in the freezer.
Don't see very many guns with a mannlicher stock any more that's neat! Congrats on your buck

Snake

Congrats on the buck and some good eating.

Snake

Latest posts