2023 Kill Thread

hunter0925

I'll put the first and best. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20230825_202601671_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230825_202601671_HDR.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 620

tree_ghost

Pretty wild hunt yesterday evening. Spotted him in the powerline he's been feeding in 200 yards away with an hour till dark. The storms were pushing the wind at me steady out of the west so I decided to climb down and stalk him. Shot him at 15 yards at 7:24pm. My biggest to date and an awesome hunt to start off the season with. Thank you Lord!

Attachments

• IMG_8279.jpeg
    IMG_8279.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 828

Buzzard Breath

Pretty wild hunt yesterday evening. Spotted him in the powerline he's been feeding in 200 yards away with an hour till dark. The storms were pushing the wind at me steady out of the west so I decided to climb down and stalk him. Shot him at 15 yards at 7:24pm. My biggest to date and an awesome hunt to start off the season with. Thank you Lord!
That right beam is awesome! And, you stalked him too. Congrats!

TN Larry

Congrats! We need some better pics please. I know it's a dandy if it's your biggest.

batten_down

Great shootin'
And what a buck!

Congrats 👍🏻

DoubleRidge

Good deal! Congratulations!

Snake

Awesome buck , congrats .

Latest posts