2023 Kill Thread

rem270

Proud dad moment here. I took my daughter on her first quota hunt today at Yuchi. Made sure she got a boberry biscuit for breakfast. Got tons of snacks. Carried all the gear out to stay comfortable just wanting her to enjoy the day and spend some time together. 10 minutes after daylight a doe walked out about 30 yards away and I asked her if she was ready. Needless to say she won't forget her first huntView attachment 196511
Congrats!

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Proud dad moment here. I took my daughter on her first quota hunt today at Yuchi. Made sure she got a boberry biscuit for breakfast. Got tons of snacks. Carried all the gear out to stay comfortable just wanting her to enjoy the day and spend some time together. 10 minutes after daylight a doe walked out about 30 yards away and I asked her if she was ready. Needless to say she won't forget her first huntView attachment 196511
That's what it's all about! Congratulations to both y'all!

CharlieTN

That's awesome. Memories that will last a lifetime.

preachermantom

Pretty wild hunt yesterday evening. Spotted him in the powerline he's been feeding in 200 yards away with an hour till dark. The storms were pushing the wind at me steady out of the west so I decided to climb down and stalk him. Shot him at 15 yards at 7:24pm. My biggest to date and an awesome hunt to start off the season with. Thank you Lord!
Very nice congrats

preachermantom

Watched all summer and decided he was worth the hot weather. No luck yesterday evening but got him this morning right at first light as he was making his way back to bedding.
Watched all summer and decided he was worth the hot weather. No luck yesterday evening but got him this morning right at first light as he was making his way back to bedding.
Great job!

Snake

First deer on public land, 2nd deer with a bow. Also hunting out of a new saddle, the CGM Cobra.

She was quartering away so the entry is a bit back but the exit was right behind the offside leg. Ran 70 yards and piled up.

Bow tech Guardian (14 yr old bow), Easton 6.5mm arrows, Magnus Stinger 100gr broadheads. Arrow zipped right through at 22 yards and buried about 6 inches in the ground. Broadhead only needs a little bit of touch up and it will be ready to stick another one.
Congrats on the doe , be some good eating .

Snake

Awesome, congrats to the young lady .

philsanchez76

That's awesome! And so are Boberry biscuits. Congrats.

philsanchez76

Wow some incredible bucks already down! Y'all are some killers. I'll tack up a nice public land doe on opening morning today. 15 yard shot. She only made it 15 more and went down. Easy drag to the truck. Man I love deer season.

40C9D30A-660C-4DFA-889D-9B012ACBC926.png

Gronkmonster

Pretty wild hunt yesterday evening. Spotted him in the powerline he's been feeding in 200 yards away with an hour till dark. The storms were pushing the wind at me steady out of the west so I decided to climb down and stalk him. Shot him at 15 yards at 7:24pm. My biggest to date and an awesome hunt to start off the season with. Thank you Lord!
Look to have some pretty good uns in the shop already 😁

Latest posts