2017 Tennessee Monarchs

TN Whitetail Freak

The kings of kings big buck kill thread. Every year we hear of those few monster deer killed in our great state, and the stories will roll off the next persons tongue just slightly varied than from the person whom they heard it from. So this thread is dedicated to those deer that spread across the interspace and public forums that were harvested in TN. So to start off the thread, I got rumor a big 180s class deer was killed near reelfoot this past week. Anyone know the details?

Southern Sportsman

I've seen the pics. It's a legit 170-180" deer with summer coat fur and a college age kid holding him. I heard it was killed around Hornbeak.

BAMA BOW MERKER

9d06ae31f9e42b1fabb0566c71c5d35e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AT Hiker

So far I don't have a story behind him but I'm sure one will surface soon. I got this pic in a text today from someone that's "in the know" out there. All I know is the important stuff, what area he was killed, lol. However, everyone knows that area can produce a giant....or 2.

TN Whitetail Freak

AT Hiker":1bim8mh9 said:
So far I don't have a story behind him but I'm sure one will surface soon. I got this pic in a text today from someone that's "in the know" out there. All I know is the important stuff, what area he was killed, lol. However, everyone knows that area can produce a giant....or 2.

what area he die in? I know nothing of how the fort operates and who gets to hunt where