Last day in West Tennessee!

Swampster

Guess I'll be out there since I am already awake. One thing about this long season is that I don't have to squeeze in times to hunt around other things I have going on. I just go when the weather is nice and there is nothing else pressing. Of course, the ability to drive from the house on the front of the farm to the back of the farm (or walk) makes that even easier.

backyardtndeer

Really after coyotes this morning, but wouldn't rule out killing a deer if the right one happened along.
1706705147236894757318820979913.jpg

mike243

Good luck, I'm glad we have a long season, other states have a very short season and I would bet a lot more folks in the woods all at the same time, talk about pressure on deer.

270MONTS

Me and my nephew went this evening. Had a nice hunt but didn't see anything. Was glad to get to go one last time for the season.

DeerCamp

I took yesterday off to hunt. For reasons I am not fully sure of, I just haven't been that motivated to hunt this year.

Got up on time yesterday but decided to work on my book a little and get a bunch of house stuff done. Then I went to visit my FIL in the VA.

Finally went out to the new property around 2:30pm. Yesterday was the last chance I will have to hunt it before we start developing it. Immediately jumped a bunch of deer walking in, and then couldn't stop sneezing. I also forgot to turn my ringer off. Left at 3:30 and happily closed the chapter on 2023-24 season.

Last edited:

Latest posts