West Tennessee

jbwilson

New to the site but I am going down to Milan to hunt next week but will have a couple day in between scout and hunt days. Is there anything close that would be worth check out in my off time. Thanks for the help

Henry

There's a highly rated eye doctor that rents the office at the Milan Walmart...if you need your eyes checked. Call today and get put on the list in case anyone cancels. lol.

Bodine270

Pinson Mounds Archaeological Park is fairly close by. Lots of Indian burial mounds, trails and a small museum.

JRC1

Natchez Trace state park is 45mins-1hour from Milan. Several lakes and pretty sure hunting seasons are open same as statewide seasons.

Hawk

New to the site but I am going down to Milan to hunt next week but will have a couple day in between scout and hunt days. Is there anything close that would be worth check out in my off time. Thanks for the he
Thanks I will look into these
Really good chicken.

backyardtndeer

Critters are pretty active this time of year. Fair warning if your vehicle is not scratched and dented before you go in ,it might be when you drive out.
Last time we went a couple kids in a little car came flying by us as we were nearing the end of the drive thru route. They had been chased by some of the animals, and had a huge dent in one of the doors. Same kids earlier on were feeding cups of feed too close to their car. Fun seeing the animals up close and all, but they are still wild.

Latest posts