2 man ladder stand

southernhunter

I am in the market for a couple 2 man stands. I like the 2 man because I am large. The features I'd like to have are: full platform, flip up seat. Mesh seat. Full rail around hunter. I'd like to kept cost under $300 any suggestions?

Bulldog25

southernhunter":sbe38syp said:
I am in the market for a couple 2 man stands. I like the 2 man because I am large. The features I'd like to have are: full platform, flip up seat. Mesh seat. Full rail around hunter. I'd like to kept cost under $300 any suggestions?

Have you checked out Academy? http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game-wi ... id=1178120
I have 2 of these and they do the job. Says "Out of Stock" online but I am sure they have them in store and I want to think that my local store had them on sale for $89 recently.

southernhunter

Yes I actullay have two, they are decent stands but I am looking for something slotted nicer. I rupture a disk so I can sit long. The reason I want the flip up sit and full platform for standing . Mess sit instead of bench for more comfort when sitting.

Bulldog25

southernhunter":38cy6w8h said:
Yes I actullay have two, they are decent stands but I am looking for something slotted nicer. I rupture a disk so I can sit long. The reason I want the flip up sit and full platform for standing . Mess sit instead of bench for more comfort when sitting.
Gotcha. Figured you were looking for something nicer but thought I would throw it out there.

ThorThor

I like the rivers edge two man. I have three. They have a mesh type seat, can leave it out all year and it's fine. Solid construction.

Latest posts