HUNTR podcast- Big Ohio buck with A TN connection

East TN Bowhunter

Was the city property adjacent to the DAs allowed to be hunted by the public? I know he said he shot it at his sister's but what if it turns out he did shoot it on the city property and there is public hunting allowed? Then what kind of law is he breaking? Lying to a cop? False reporting of a deer?

Antler Daddy

Was the city property adjacent to the DAs allowed to be hunted by the public? I know he said he shot it at his sister's but what if it turns out he did shoot it on the city property and there is public hunting allowed? Then what kind of law is he breaking? Lying to a cop? False reporting of a deer?
I went down a 30 minute rabbit hole one day trying to guess where buck lived. I just googled the DA for the county and then looked for the landfill and started clicking on properties around the area. DA or brother have several properties and then a development company owns a lot of land. There is plenty of park and other land heading south. I still have not figured out exact parcel that the half/sister owns where hunter says buck was killed.

With whitepages, I could figure out CJ's full name and see relatives, but I can't figure out the sister name to find the property. Girlfriend's name is easy as she gets credit for photos in magazine.

Last edited:

killingtime 41

Even if he is telling the truth. He has an uphill battle with DA and judge and all. Somebody thought they had that buck dead to rights. And they didn't get him. Somebody else did legal or not.

HoytDawg

Random question for someone who might know. What happens in a case like this when the hunter is from out of state? Does ohio DNR show up at his door in TN? Does TWRA do it? Luckily I haven't done anything for green jeans to ever show up at my house yet 😂

double browtine

Not proven to be his yet...
I don't think anyone in their right mind would leave their knife behind, especially if they were hunting illegally on someone else's property. I still say the DA is behind this! I'm waiting to hear what happens. I think they would have thrown the book at him already if they had found some legit evidence to charge him. I am beginning to think this is about like the Russia collusion case against Trump. All made up!

themanpcl

I don't think anyone in their right mind would leave their knife behind, especially if they were hunting illegally on someone else's property. I still say the DA is behind this! I'm waiting to hear what happens. I think they would have thrown the book at him already if they had found some legit evidence to charge him. I am beginning to think this is about like the Russia collusion case against Trump. All made up!
There were a couple of follow up videos and I feel the same way. If there was a case, he'd be charged. What's that old saying, a lawyer can indite a ham sandwich? If he killed it on another property, would not leave the knife or any evidence, CSI 101..But moreover, how in the hell could you clean the site up enough where no one could tell anything was killed there? How could you find the exact spot in that acreage unless you knew exactly where it was killed? How would they know that? All it seems they have is a complaint and a theory but all in an effort to help the DA.... IMHO

killingtime 41

Yes starting to get to the point where conspiracies are getting thrown around. If the evidence was there it would already have been game over. Problem is instead of knowing a crime was committed. And then charging him. They accused him of and now are searching for something to hang him on. We shall see what happens.

Lost Lake

Is this standard practice? If they have evidence, press charges. If not, give his damned buck back to him. This is ridiculous. I don't know if he's guilty or not, but I smell a rat, and it's not coming from the direction of the hunter.

Ski

Is this standard practice? If they have evidence, press charges. If not, give his damned buck back to him. This is ridiculous. I don't know if he's guilty or not, but I smell a rat, and it's not coming from the direction of the hunter.

I agree. No idea if he's guilty or not but if they aren't going to charge him then he should not be being punished. Sh!t or get off the pot. It's been months.

Latest posts