For Sale 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500

jarhead7481

Bought this a couple years ago from a good friend. The last ad expired so am reposting it, 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 , runs great, fluids changed every couple years, winch included and it works, hauled many a deer from outback Alaska and Montana, new rubber all around. Old age has gotten the better of me, so I have decided to sell it . My hunting days are over. It was trailered to Montana last year but didn't take it off the trailer so its dirty from the gravel road. Not interested in trades, $1,500.oo no trailer and will not take less.

Attachments

• ATV3.jpg
    ATV3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 134
  • ATV4.jpg
    ATV4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 133
  • ATV1.jpg
    ATV1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 133

moenanny

Oh my goodness I'm sooo sorry to hear that, my condolences!! I completely understand.
I am very interested and would like to come look at it. I would be available around midday Tues thru Thursday. Or I have next wknd off.

Snake

Yes I still have it. Sorry I haven't answered sooner. Been kind of crazy around here. Sister died all of a sudden and met a niece after 40 years not knowing.
It is a 4x4, has a winch, well maintained by my friend whom I bought it from. Brand new tires all around.
Oh man so sorry about your sister brother , prayers sent for you and your family .

Latest posts