HUNTR podcast- Big Ohio buck with A TN connection

MUP

The DA's property is over 10 miles from where CJ said he killed the deer. They are saying he actually killed the deer on the property that borders the DA's land.
IF that's the case, and it turns out the deer is a legal kill, I hope the DA finds himself in court defending his actions then.

MUP

I've killed a buck on my personal property before, and within an hour received tcam pics of the same deer from miles away on another lease in the area(previously taken of course). The guys on the lease heard from one of my cousins that I had killed it, saw the kill pic, then sent him the tcam pics, and in turn he sent them to me. Pretty cool, but shows that deer do travel a good distance in a short amount of time. I talked to the lease guy sometime later on and he said he had seen the deer that morning, and only heard one shot later on in the morning after he had seen it, and it was my shot most likely he said. He told me he just knew someone had killed it.

Tenntrapper

You can't change them after the fact. The time stamp can't be changed once picture is taken.
Agreed, but my point was...what if the date in his cam was a few days ahead of actual date? He could easily say that a pic taken last week was taken today (for example). That would change the amount of time for the buck to travel that 10 miles. Not suggesting that's what happened....was just a question.
My cams have been off before....only reason I'm asking.

bowhunter163

IF that's the case, and it turns out the deer is a legal kill, I hope the DA finds himself in court defending his actions then.
I agree. If it was legal. I just find his whole story suspect. I mean why go on a podcast and tell this big long sketchy story? "On his sisters 30 acres" that turns out to only be 8 acres with no woods on it at all? Recovered the deer at 1030 the following morning, but no pictures during the daylight? Not a chance a buck like that gets recovered at 1030 and no pictures taken until dark. There is one daylight photo of the deer laying by itself in what appears to be woods, which his sisters property has none of again… m lol

I just had a hard time believing him after he went on that podcast. How he went into so much detail on every aspect of it other than the actually hunt. Forgot his phone, flashlight etc. I'm not law enforcement, but I am public service(fire). So I have seen my share of people being dishonest. It just seemed off to me from the get go.

I hope for the sake of the magnificent animal that it was legal, but I don't have a good feeling about this one.

BigAl

Wasn't there a case of a deer in Hardeman County years ago of a buck that was photographed in two places a long distance away, like 15 or 20 miles? There was nothing criminal about it but just unusual. Can't remember the time gap between the photos. Either way, I'd think that's a long way for a deer to go, even during the rut, but probably dependent on the terrain.

Buzzard Breath

It's all part of his master plan; fast tracking his way to being the next Josh Bowmar.

Screenshot_20231228_131719_Instagram.jpg

Mud Creek

The comments on his profile/pics are great. Just saw somebody get referred to as a wish.com version of Morgan wallen, and 2 guys(one defending the hunter, the other bashing him) arguing over who gets the most comments on their pages tiktok videos.

killingtime 41

Who and how is anyone getting the aerial photos of his sisters property. Is that really his sisters property everyone keeps putting photos up on. Did he give out an address that I didn't hear.

Buzzard Breath

Who and how is anyone getting the aerial photos of his sisters property. Is that really his sisters property everyone keeps putting photos up on. Did he give out an address that I didn't hear.
Google his name, and one of the Public records websites will give a list of his relatives. Go to the county's Auditor (I think OH is Auditor, if not, do the Recorders website) website and look that name up. It'll tell you exactly where it is and how much they pay/owe in taxes. I've had to look up some things like this in the past and once you do it a half dozen times, it becomes really easy to figure out.

CliffordN

I agree. If it was legal. I just find his whole story suspect. I mean why go on a podcast and tell this big long sketchy story? "On his sisters 30 acres" that turns out to only be 8 acres with no woods on it at all? Recovered the deer at 1030 the following morning, but no pictures during the daylight? Not a chance a buck like that gets recovered at 1030 and no pictures taken until dark. There is one daylight photo of the deer laying by itself in what appears to be woods, which his sisters property has none of again… m lol

I just had a hard time believing him after he went on that podcast. How he went into so much detail on every aspect of it other than the actually hunt. Forgot his phone, flashlight etc. I'm not law enforcement, but I am public service(fire). So I have seen my share of people being dishonest. It just seemed off to me from the get go.

I hope for the sake of the magnificent animal that it was legal, but I don't have a good feeling about this one.
He talked for a very long time. I think he told a lot to fill it in, and they were encouraging him....

bowhunter163

Extremely easy to find. Yes his sisters property is the one with two ponds and is only 8 acres.

A lot of people don't know how easy it is to find things online. I have spent less than an hour looking at all the info and I know exactly where he says he killed it and I know exactly where the trail cam pics from the DA were taken, where the video of the buck was taken, and where it spent the majority of its time. Lol this is the exact reason that I tell people to be careful with the info they post online. It's so easy to research and find things.

killingtime 41

stupid to think you can get away with this kind of stuff these days. I'd love to shoot a buck like that anybody would. If he indeed is guilty that would be a shame. Doesn't anyone have any honor anymore. Honesty and kindness and standing by your word. Seems like most of society has lost those traits. And it's an instant gratification and a me me me world anymore.

Latest posts