HUNTR podcast- Big Ohio buck with A TN connection

CrossVolle

I am only 13 minutes in but it is interesting. I have wanted to take my kids juvenile hunting at the public land there for several years....one year left.

Some boys from Fentress County, TN killed a big buck in Adams County known for its big deer.

Know any more about this Adams County deer?

lafn96

Just finished listening to it. Pretty interesting, I rarely would even consider listening to a 3 hour podcast. Props to the hunter for telling the story exactly how it went down, and being very open about the things he did wrong.

His MIL must be a real piece of work, to tell the OHIO DNR officer that she doesn't even know him when he went to see the kill site. Good thing the officer must've realized that, as that had the potential to cause all kinds of issues.

Antler Daddy

Congratulations to the killer, but who in the wide world of can listen to or watch people blabber on for so damn long? If i wanted to listen to people talk just to hear themselves talk i would hang out more with my wife
I watch several podcasts all the time! i used to watch a ton of movies but they don't interest me anymore,

Antler Daddy

It's a shame they way they will deduct that extra tine
It is what it is. There have been plenty of bucks that don't score well as a typical.

There probably should be mass
Measurements for tines factored in as well. It is one heck of a buck!

I didn't know what to think about the hunter at the beginning of the podcast. He seems to have a less than stellar background and Fentress county set off alarms…:)

But, he definitely is eaten up with whitetail hunting and knows his stuff. Just an amazing story and I wish him well.

I may have to get a glass of wine and watch it again. I got nothing better to do. That rack laying on their table is really massive and makes other large antlers look small. I cringed every time they beat it around on table while measuring it.

Latest posts