HUNTR podcast- Big Ohio buck with A TN connection

themanpcl

Yes starting to get to the point where conspiracies are getting thrown around. If the evidence was there it would already have been game over. Problem is instead of knowing a crime was committed. And then charging him. They accused him of and now are searching for something to hang him on. We shall see what happens.
And the amount of time it took for them to act. I'm a simple man but if I wanted to CSI that $hit, it would be asap so evidence would be fresh, not a month after...smh...

themanpcl

Is this standard practice? If they have evidence, press charges. If not, give his damned buck back to him. This is ridiculous. I don't know if he's guilty or not, but I smell a rat, and it's not coming from the direction of the hunter.
When the local da is behind it and the way a lot of the wildlife agencies act, not surprising that it is a case of accuse and then manufacture evidence. you know, we are all guilty until we prove we are innocent...lol

themanpcl

I hear you, and agree to a point. But he's just a kid, and hasn't lived long enough to realize how stuff like that will follow you and your family for years.
hopefully the truth comes out and if there are shenanigans with their DNR that they get spanked along with the DA. Not sure any of my employers ever checked my twra kill tags...lol

DeerCamp

And the amount of time it took for them to act. I'm a simple man but if I wanted to CSI that $hit, it would be asap so evidence would be fresh, not a month after...smh...
I'm not sure it took that long to act. This was first of Janaury

themanpcl

CliffordN

As a writer, I rarely come across "new" words... Denouement sent me to the dictionary! LOL. I didn't realize the trial was to determine whether there was an illegal seizure... Not being a lawyer has me at a disadvantage. I have a vested interest in the story, there from the first. But the controversy has put me on hold. In the world of giant whitetails it is already getting to be old news, so we have not been keeping a really close eye on how this has progressed. Either way, there is a big story at the end!

Last edited:

killingtime 41

Even if he's innocent from that day forward. The entire potential record will be tainted with story's of how it was poached so it shouldn't count. If found innocent I would lawyer up. To clear my name from any shred of doubt. They created doubters and conspiracy theories. If innocent that would be a shame.

double browtine

It was supposed to have been Monday but the state postponed it to a later date. Tony Washnock has alot of knowledge of the case. You can find him on Facebook or TikTok

I found where someone said they postponed it because they didn't have any other option. Didn't have any more evidence to back up their case.

If he didn't do anything wrong it is a shame, especially when I have witnessed on this sight people criminalizing themselves with documentation before they killed a monster deer. Anyone paying any attention would know what happened and how. All you had to do was pay attention and watch it unfold.

Latest posts