Atlanta Braves Baseball Season

THEdonkey0515

Got the W against the Dbacks yesterday before the break...

They enter the All-star break 52-42, and only. 05 games back from Philly for 1st place.

Not bad since they went 3-7 over there last 10... hope they turn it around after the break.

TreyB

Yep.... Could have had a 2.5 game lead going into the break if they hadn't given a few of those games away a couple weeks ago. Still hoping the second half is as good and better than the first half.

THEdonkey0515

Braves need to get this W over the Nats to start the 2ed half of the season

Philly down 4-0

Win today & Philly loss puts the braves back in first.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":333as2nd said:
Terrible game yesterday
Agree rain delays, then another bad call goes against the braves after a replay clearly showed he was safe .... then the loss.

Need to get this series win against the fish big time

rem270

Haven't got to watch a game all year and am out of tune with the best season they've had in a while. Can't get the network they were usually on back home in AR for some reason.

DaveB

My Son and i are on opposite sides of the fence when it comes to Braves pitching. I would take Teheran and trade him for cash. They must have someone in Triple-A they can bring up, nothing could be worse than to have your Ace be unreliable.

Inciarte is on his worst cold streak ever. Whole team looks beat, really tired.

I fear the slide into 4th place has started.

My favorite club the Cardinals are doing so poorly I can barely watch the games. I would DFA Fowler and Ozuna and slam the door behind them. The 1st baseman is so bad you wish Adams was still around. Pitching looks like a MASH unit and Hicks is showing me zip. I would trade him and let someone else bring up baby.

Oh well.

TreyB

Yeah I think that 1.5 week before the break showed fatigue. Hoping they can stay in reach of 1st place when it is late in the season. But always telling myself they are two years ahead of schedule this year.

THEdonkey0515

It's not been a pretty week for the braves...

Now 2.5 games back...

They are up 4-0 over the Dodgers right now, with Philly getting beat.

So as bad as things gave looked for them the last 4 or 5 games they could be only 1.5 back going into Monday with alot of games left.

Also the braves have a no hitter going though 7 innings

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":2pf8z5oi said:
Headed to the 9th with a no hitter..... 1 walk is all from having a perfect game going into 9th....

Great game but was a killer giving up that hit.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":2143lp0t said:
THEdonkey0515":2143lp0t said:
Headed to the 9th with a no hitter..... 1 walk is all from having a perfect game going into 9th....

Great game but was a killer giving up that hit.
Yes it was one out away from a one walk no hitter....

O well got the W need to win this up coming series against the fish...

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
THEdonkey0515":sdjnvo22 said:
This was a great game. I was able to be at this game. Unluck that Newcomb was not able to finish the No-hitter. He is a very young and talented pitcher. It was great to get the win. The new pitcher tonight looks good. He has even gotten his 1st hit in the majors. Go Braves!

Latest posts