Braves baseball

THEdonkey0515

I hate the new extra innings, runner on second rule. Braves didn't capitalize on it last night and got beat. Mets did and won
Agree let's speed up baseball by adding a dumb rule that only gets used in a few overtime games. Then turn around and slow it back down by adding coach challenges and booth replays.

Baseball was fine

encore06

Agree let's speed up baseball by adding a dumb rule that only gets used in a few overtime games. Then turn around and slow it back down by adding coach challenges and booth replays.

Baseball was fine
Wait until the the new rules kicks in next year; wider bases, no extreme shifts in the infield, and pitcher/batter.

DoubleRidge

Wait until the the new rules kicks in next year; wider bases, no extreme shifts in the infield, and pitcher/batter.

Yeah I don't understand the wider bases? And on the shift...I bet some managers will shift an outfielder into a gap...they may get burned trying it...but it very well may work because very few hitters today are able to hit against the shift? And apparently the majority of hitters can't bunt?....a strategic bunting will stop the shift....they are giving you the base.....but yet everyone continues to hit into the shift? It's crazy?.....Go Braves!

DoubleRidge

For the division....Braves backs are against the wall..... really need to win tonight with Fried on the mound....that would tie us back up....one game at a time....tall order to fill...but not impossible....Chop on!

Hduke86

Yeah I don't understand the wider bases? And on the shift...I bet some managers will shift an outfielder into a gap...they may get burned trying it...but it very well may work because very few hitters today are able to hit against the shift? And apparently the majority of hitters can't bunt?....a strategic bunting will stop the shift....they are giving you the base.....but yet everyone continues to hit into the shift? It's crazy?.....Go Braves!
That is something I have never understood. To beat the shift all you got to do is lay down a bunt. I was screaming when the Braves didn't bunt to move the runner over and take their chances with 2 outs to go.

DoubleRidge

Huge win tonight!.....but with Jansen there always has to be drama... goodness the guy kills me.... thankful for the win! Go Braves! Chop on! Tied for the division lead!

DoubleRidge

Uhhh Braves I don't know if anyone told you BUT YOU HAVE TO WIN ANOTHER GAME. Getting the crap kicked out of them by the Marlins

Yeah....we watched....that was a terrible. Wondering if the three high stress games over the weekend coupled with rolling into Miami at 3:30am with no travel day off might have had them off their game? Either way....gotta win today. And also interesting is the Mets got rained out last night so they have two games today...Go Braves!!! Chop on!!

Hduke86

Yeah....we watched....that was a terrible. Wondering if the three high stress games over the weekend coupled with rolling into Miami at 3:30am with no travel day off might have had them off their game? Either way....gotta win today. And also interesting is the Mets got rained out last night so they have two games today...Go Braves!!! Chop on!!
I say the late night arrival and got relaxed thinking it was in the bag.

DoubleRidge

Hate that Game-1 is the early day game at 1:07pm but glad they are there! Chop on!

Attachments

• 131982.jpeg
    131982.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 31