Braves baseball

DoubleRidge

Prime freaking example OLSON bunt the dang ball. NO ONE on 3rd, move Jr over to second.

Agree in that very few MLB players even know how to bunt correctly any more?...I almost passed out the other night when Harris squared around to bunt....might have literally been the first bunt I've seen this year...and it was perfect.... advanced the runner and he almost legged out a single ... everyone loves the long ball....but you gotta manufacturer runs! Chop on!

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Morton needs his curveball working today. I want Fried to get a chance to redeem himself in a Game 5, at home. Could hardly be worse than last time, anyway.

Hduke86

Morton needs his curveball working today. I want Fried to get a chance to redeem himself in a Game 5, at home. Could hardly be worse than last time, anyway.
Morton needs his best performance of the year today. If Philly rocks him they need to pull him ASAP. Harper is just killing them and as he proved last night. One swing of the bat is all it takes.

DoubleRidge

Out of town over the weekend and got behind posting...hate the Braves are out...very disappointing....but they do have a solid young team that will be fun to watch and competitive for several years to come....the only thing that helped me with the Braves getting knocked out was the UT win over Alabama....Chop on!