Braves baseball

THEdonkey0515

107 games in

A half a game separates the braves and the mets for the division. They still have 3 games against each other. probably will decide the division.

Braves came back down 10.5 games to tie the division yesterday. If you are a big time braves/baseball fan like myself we are in for a treat over the next month watching that race.

DoubleRidge

Fun team to watch....but the pen makes me nervous ...The bats and defense is fun to watch...so much young talent!....hope the starting pitching stays healthy....Chop on!

Trey13

107 games in

A half a game separates the braves and the mets for the division. They still have 3 games against each other. probably will decide the division.

Braves came back down 10.5 games to tie the division yesterday. If you are a big time braves/baseball fan like myself we are in for a treat over the next month watching that race.
This team is loaded and all the main guys are signed for a long time. Austin is turned into a stud and Olsen has exceeded my expectations. Harris is a future star. And Acuna is Acuna.

THEdonkey0515

This team is loaded and all the main guys are signed for a long time. Austin is turned into a stud and Olsen has exceeded my expectations. Harris is a future star. And Acuna is Acuna.
Braves just keep pulling star rookies outta nowhere lol when they gave up that minor league catcher and minor leather center fielder in the Olsen deal people was going crazy saying we just gave up the future.... then Harris and Contreras come out of nowhere and have been way better then the catcher/outfielder the braves traded.....Then Strider his been a stud....and now Vaughn Grissom he had 0 AAA at bats comes to the big and killing it.