Atlanta Braves Baseball Season

TreyB

Watched most of it... Didn't get to see from the 9th on though. Great win

DaveB

Yep, and they did not look like the team that swept the Cards at home and then beat the Yanks in 11.

Or, the Yanks are going to beat everyone the way they did the Braves. The Yanks look very very good.

I think the Braves are in Montreal so lets see what a/c does for the bats. Philly is sneaking up from the ditch and Washington is slipping badly.

Who really thinks Harper will even get 150 over 5?

DaveB

Atlanta's pitching is slipping and the hitting seems to be off also.

The last series with Milwaukee was not so good.

Inciarte's base running goof was inexcusable.

Sure hope they can tighten up the cinch and get back in the game.

TreyB

DaveB":2pytqq6r said:
Atlanta's pitching is slipping and the hitting seems to be off also.

The last series with Milwaukee was not so good.

Inciarte's base running goof was inexcusable.

Sure hope they can tighten up the cinch and get back in the game.

Led to the DP on account of it.

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":1uepicg6 said:
They need a good series against the jays before the all star break to hopefully get back on track.

Yep... The last two weeks hasn't looked all that good. They have exceeded my expectaions for them though this year. Brought life back to ATL.

DaveB

Toronto is 6 under; Atlanta should have pounded them into the ground like the Cards did to the White Sox.

I got no problem with big brother beating up little sister. You have to win these games.

Snitker best be looking to stop this slide. They need a run of wins going into the break.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":2keu88ah said:
THEdonkey0515":2keu88ah said:
They need a good series against the jays before the all star break to hopefully get back on track.

Yep... The last two weeks hasn't looked all that good. They have exceeded my expectaions for them though this year. Brought life back to ATL.
Yes your right....they are a year if not more ahead of schedule.

They have exceeded my expectations as well. I just don't want them to fall completely apart 90 games in setting in 2ed place only out by a single game.I hope it's a close race down to the last few days win or lose the division just to make it fun to watch.

With that being said braves are currently up 6-0 over the jays . Nationals already took an L today, & Philly is tied in the 5th inning.

If the braves can hold the lead the worst they could be with 91 games under there belt is 1 game outta first and 5 games in front of the 3ed place team I'll take that all day with so many games left.

TreyB

Agree about wanting them to win it. But to look at where they have been last year to this year is mind blowing. I think they are having fun and hopefully can get out of this slump before the break. Julio needs to come around the second half. Bout to turn it on and watch the rest here in a few.

TreyB

Acuna is 0-6 so far in his last two games in believe. He needs to get hot for the bottom of the order.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":46n6rbfu said:
And just like that he hits a double
Acuna with a double Ozzie with a homer

If Acuna, Freddy, and Ozzie could all ever catch fire at the same time with Nick hitting the way he is..... That would be very scary, & hard to beat.

7-0

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":2lw48jnx said:
TreyB":2lw48jnx said:
And just like that he hits a double
Acuna with a double Ozzie with a homer

If Acuna, Freddy, and Ozzie could all ever catch fire at the same time with Nick hitting the way he is..... That would be very scary, & hard to beat.

7-0

Agree....

TreyB

Folty has pitched good the last few starts. Tonight he is rolling them.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":3uzrp85q said:
Feel bad for Folty for my post on him. Grand slam. 7-5.
Yes sucks for folty

Mean while Ozzie launches his 2ed HR of the night..... one from each side of the plate

his fun to watch has all the tools to be a big time star.

If the braves can get 3 more outs they will be tied for 1st Philly gets the L in extras